About Us

The mission of Susan G. Komen Ozark is to provide funding for breast health services, breast cancer education and outreach in our ten county, region. The Komen Ozark Affiliate’s services area covers Benton, Boone, Carroll, Crawford, Madison, Newton, Sebastian, and Washington Counties in Arkansas and Stone and Taney Counties in Missouri.

Through events like the Komen Ozark Race for the Cure®, Komen Ozark invests 75 percent of the funds raised to support vital local breast health services, and dedicates the remaining 25 percent to national research to find the cures.